So, I used to say I would never have a blog. I've never really been one to spend much time online. I'm terrible about keeping up with my email - just ask my friends. I would rather catch up over the phone than write an email. But, that's going to have to change.
I don't know if you'd call it adventurous, or just plain crazy, but I've decided to quit my job and travel around the world. I'll update this site as I start planning my trip and use it to keep in touch while I'm gone. I'm in the very beginning stages right now, and those who know me know how I love to procrastinate, so don't expect too much too soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I for one think it's terrific! Who cares if it is crazy or adventurous (or maybe a little of both)- it will be an experience of a lifetime and will fulfill a dream for you. It will be fun to see the planning pieces and to travel vicariously with you as you begin your journey.
You are the best!
Love 'ya - Mom
helloooooo friend!
i'm very excited for you and your journey! you have been dreaming of this for a long time, and you are once again making your dreams a reality. bravo, casey. i am envious of your ability to do this for yourself...
YOU ROCK!
whoot!
chels
pax
oh and p.s. MC is also very excited because she gets to come visit you at "who knows where" - any excuse for her to travel, eh?
:)
love ya
Post a Comment